Why host a CCN 2015 competition on your campus?
1. Reduce your institution’s electricity and/or water consumption and thus carbon footprint.
2. Reduce spending on electricity and water.
3. Foster a culture of conservation on campus.
4. Generate internal and external positive press and recognition for your campus (and perhaps even national recognition).
5. Foster collaboration and new relationships between campus groups that don’t often work with each other (facilities, residential life, marketing, sustainability, student groups, etc.).
6. Empower students to develop leadership, community organizing, analysis and other skills.
7. Increase energy and water literacy.
8. Establish a positive campus tradition.
9. Provide high-quality residential life programming and build house spirit.
10. Have a ton of fun!
Have questions? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org