Free Tools for CCN Participants
Throughout the duration of their competition, each participating school enjoys free access to Lucid's building operating system and several of its apps. We provide participants with:
- BuildingOS - Operating system through which you can 1) set up buildings, meters, and competitions, 2) enter your electricity and/or water use data (from meter readings, connected utilities, or real-time data), and 3) modify the look and feel of your school's Dashboard
- Building Dashboard - Public website that displays the buildings involved in a competition, the electricity and/or water data from BuildingOS, and the competition standings (and other features!)
- Building Blocks - Embeddable ‘blocks’ that allow you to display information from BuildingOS - competition standings or electricity or water use - on any website, simply by copy and pasting
1. BuildingOS - Take the hassle out of data tracking
To allow data to be displayed on their school’s Building Dashboard, competition organizers at each school enter data from their utility meters or building automation system into BuildingOS, Lucid’s online operating system for buildings.
NEW this year: Schools that are reading physical utility meters can use the BuildingOS mobile site (image below) to instantaneously add meter readings to BuildingOS. (Note: Lucid customers do not need to enter data for meters that are connected to BuildingOS.) Check out some photos of the mobile site in the gallery below!
2. Building Dashboard - Effortlessly share competition standings
All competitions are visualized on Lucid’s Building Dashboard®, a customized website that allows students to track competition standings, analyze performance, share winning strategies, and commit to taking conservation actions.
Check out some of our BuildingOS and Building Dashboard photos below - including screenshots from our new mobile site!